Brain Pill Reviews
The brain pill reviews is about a 100% natural brain enhancement and memory boosting supplement called Brain Pill™ (B.P.). Do you have poor memory and looking for a way to boost your memory? Do you don't focus your think on a subject, well? Do you suffer from memory impairment? Are you thinking how to increase your brain power? Do your skills in solving problems in your life have faded? Whether you've been a forgetful person? Is forgetfulness has become a major problem in your life? Do you worry that your memory is not as strong as before? These issues may bother you, but, do not worry! Perhaps, the answer to all these questions is one thing: The Brain Pill. But, what is the brain pill? Have you ever heard about brain pill? Do you know what is the brain pill and what it can do for your brain? In this article we want to talk about this product and we want you to be familiar with this pill. Let's see what is the pill and how this product can help you overcome these problems.
What is BrainPill™ ?
Brain Pill which can also be considered as a nootropic, is a natural and scientifically formulated cognitive boosting supplement, made from powerful organic ingredients which helps improve blood circulation in the brain and this enhances memory or other cognitive functions. The Brain Pill™ is a brain enhancer and memory booster complex which is made in the form of a pill with 100% natural active ingredients such as Gingko Biloba.
There are many natural materials that can boost and improve your brain power. Each of these materials can have different effects on your brain function. One of the best ways that you can use all these materials at the same time is using the Brain Pill.
Do you intend to improve your memory? Are you looking for a natural solution to enhance your brain performance? We offer you the brain pill.
BrainPill™ is a combination of most powerful and clinically proven natural ingredients, helps people keep their memory and boost intelligence.
Brain Pill ™ is a real pill you can take it to sharpen your cognitive function, have a quick wit and boost your memory, it isn’t some fictional magic pill in a tale of make believe.
Brain Pill Like Limitless
Are you searching for a pill like limitless? If so, i have to say that unfortunately there is no such pill, but do not get disappointed, because there are other brain supplements which can be an appropriate alternative to these pills and can be effective in boosting and improving memory. One of such memory enhancing supplements is BrainPill. As its name implies, this supplement is made in the form of pills and contains natural memory enhancing and cognitive boosting ingredients. Brain Pill is endorsed by Ken Jennings, , the all time highest grossing Jeopardy champion with 74 consecutive wins, who uses this supplement to stay sharp and on top of his game.
Benefits of using the Brain Pill
What are the benefits of taking the Brain Pill? Does taking this pill help us become a genius? The fact is, you should not expect the pill this much and the manufacturer also does not make such a claim. Having such expectation of this pill is not reasonable, but, as the manufacturer says, this product with a series of clinically studied natural nootropics can help you as follows:
- Boost and enhance your working memory
- Process information fast, quickly and more rapidly
- Experience less distractions
- Mentally prepare yourself for projects and exams
- Make effective and quality decisions
- Get ability for high rate performance
- Reduce brain fog
- Achieve quicker recall
- Reduce your stress
- Have better performance under fatigue
- Achieve the ability to acquire new skills easily and well
- Increase your brain power
- Achieve clear focus and no matter what is going on around you, day or night
- Achieve the ability to solve complex problems
- Improve your reading recall
- Feel more alert and awake
- Be at your best
- Improve your learning ability
- Experience clearer focus
- Expand your ability to focus and improved ability to absorb and retain information
- Decrease oblivion and forgetfulness even when tired
- Better your memory consolidation
- Deliver multitasking precision well
- Boost your brain metabolism
- Enhance your mental reaction time
- Better your verbal, immediate and short term memory
- Lessen oxidative stress on your system
- Increase your learning capacity
- Get the ability to be less easily distracted
- Do better at work
- Easily absorb new sciences and knowledge
- Enhance your mental flexibility
- Solve problems more effectively
- Increase your cognitive skills
- Feel sharper
- Get the power of deep concentration
You achieve these results by taking just two pills a day!
The Ingredients of Brain Pill™ with each amount per serving (2 capsules) and 30 servings per container are as follows:
Ginkgo Biloba (Ginkgo Biloba Extract - standarized to 24% flavone glycosides, 6% terpene lactones) (leaf) (100 mg)
Ginkgo Biloba is an extraction from the ginkgo tree and enhances your circulation through the dilation of blood vessels. This allows better delivery of oxygen and blood glucose to the brain.
Because of its potent antioxidant effect, ginkgo can help prevent muscle breakdown and brain deterioration. According to studies, gingko is anti alzheimer and keeps your mind from declining with age, also improves concentration and other mental functions.
With its deep effects on learning, recall and short-term memory formation, ginkgo can improve the retention of learned behavior.
Vinpocetine (5 mg)
Vinpocetine is derived from the seeds of the periwinkle plant (Vinca minor) and used to enhance memory and cognition. Vinpocetine is a potent memory enhancer and enhances cognitive functions, including those involving long and short term memory. It achieves this mainly by facilitating mental metabolism and improving blood flow in the brain by causing mild dilation of blood vessels. This allows for increased cerebral blood flow, which results in increased oxygenation and glucose exploitation. Vinpocetine increases brain cell energy through its effect on the production of ATP (the primary form of stored energy in cells).
In broadest terms, Vinpocetine:
- Improves cognition
- Supports the proper function of red blood cells
- Improves memory, long and short term
- Enhances vascular circulation in the brain specifically
- Reduces blood viscidity
- Increases the production of ATP (the cellular energy molecule) in the brain
- Enhances awareness, preparedness and alertness
- Acts as a neuroprotector
- Reduces senile cerebral dysfunction
- Prevents lack of oxygen damage to brain
- Expands blood vessels and enhances blood flow to the brain
- Enhances energy production in the brain
- Improves the brain's utilization of oxygen and metabolism of glucose
Citicoline - Cognizin® (250 mg)
Citicoline, also known as cytidine diphosphate-choline (CDP-Choline), is a water soluble compound that occurs naturally in every cell in the body and is available as Cognizin® Citicoline. Cognizin plays a major role in brain function, has proven to be an exceptional brain nutrient and protect your brain from the ravages of time and the environment. Cognizin® shows improved focus, concentration and accuracy and you may also have better performance and speed on cognitive tests as well.
- Has a multifaceted effect on brain health
- Promotes brain metabolism by enhancing the production of neurotransmitters
- Delays brain cell membrane damage and even reverses some kinds of membrane damage
- Increases brain energy supply in critical brain regions
- Shows an improvement results in measurements of memory, attention, behavior, reaction time, relational life, independence and cooperation of elderly people
- Has the ability to impact many vital brain functions
- Increases mitochondrial activity in the neurons to produce the necessary energy for proper cell function
Bacopa monnieri - Synapsa (320 mg)
Bacopa monnieri is a nootropic herb with numerous studies that link it to longevity, cognitive enhancement, better working memory, visual processing speed and improvement memory formation. Synapsa is a patented, standardized extract of bacopa monneiri.
In totality, Synapsa helps to:
- Process information faster
- Acquire Better Multitasking Accuracy
- Decrease Forgetting Rate
- Improve Learning Rate
- Improve Memory Consolidation
Huperzine A (Huperzia Serrata Extract - standarized to 1% Huperzine A)(whole moss) (5 mg)
Huperzine A, a plant that is native to India and Southeast Asia, is a sesquiterpene alkaloid extracted from the Chinese club moss Huperzia serrata. It protects the brain function by preventing the breakdown of ACh (acetylcholine), a neurotransmitter that increases alertness and plays a key role in memory. Huperzine A inhibits an enzyme that degrades the acetylcholine. Acetylcholine is known as the learning neurotransmitter, and is involved in muscle contraction as well. Increasing levels of acetylcholine is routinely used as a technique amongst weightlifters and scholars.
Huperzine A has also been used for the treatment of certain neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer.
Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin) (50 mcg)
Vitamin B12 (cobalamin) is a water soluble vitamin that has a key role in the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system. It acts as a co-factor with vitamin B6 and folic acid (vitamin B9), helps to maintain healthy nerve cells and red blood cells. Vitamin B12 is required for normal neurophysiologic function. People with vitamin B12 deficiency may feel tired or have a lack of energy and likely to have more brain atrophy. Studies of vitamin B12 link it to higher performance, cognition and both semantic and episodic memory. For more information on the effects of B12 on the brain, you can read the Vitamin B12 Benefits for Brain article.
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI) (5 mg)
Vitamin B6 is a water soluble vitamin and helps the body make several neurotransmitters, chemicals that carry signals from one nerve cell to another and allow brain and nerve cells to communicate with one another. This vitamin together with other B vitamins help the nervous system function properly. Vitamin B6 also helps our body make serotonin, a chemical that influences mood. Our body needs vitamin B6 in order to absorb vitamin B12.
Researchers show that older adults with higher blood levels of the omega-3s and B vitamins scored better on tests of mental performance and also showed healthier brains in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scans.
DHA Complex (Omega 3-Fish Oil Powder) DHA 15% (100 mg)
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) is an omega-3 fatty acid. Although DHA is important for all our cell membranes, but, its importance for brain cells is greater and extra special and it is the most abundant omega-3 fatty acid in the brain and retina. DHA has brain boosting benefits and works with other omega-3s to fluidize proteins, which is essential to help the brain create and retain its memory.
Much of DHA's action in the brain is wrapped up with phosphatidylserine (PS) molecules (phosphatidylserine is an ingredient of Brain Pill™). PS in our brain cells needs DHA, and the DHA needs PS. PS with DHA is one of the most important molecules for our brain.
Phosphatidylserine (PS) (100 mg)
Phosphatidylserine (PS) is an omega-3 fatty acid. It works with Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) to perform many essential brain functions and acts to improve attention, concentration, mood and short term memory as well as the performance of everyday activities. PS appears to enhance glucose absorption and help function of neurotransmitters and has the potential to help "turn back the clock" on brain decline.
Tyrosine (175 mg)
L-Tyrosine is one of the 20 standard amino acids. It boosts dopamine production to help improve focus. Tyrosine is also a precursor to brain chemicals norepinephrine and adrenaline, both of which help mood and energy levels. It can also reduce depression, mood disorders and in some cases Alzheimer’s disease and may help you stay calm under pressure too.
L-Tyrosine enhances mood and cognitive function especially in situations involving stress. The high level of stress on a daily basis may result in the reduction of tyrosine and BrainPill can help to keep the level of tyrosine in the body at normal level.
L-Theanine (100 mg)
L-Theanine is a relaxing and non-dietary amino acid uniquely found in green tea. Theanine improves learning and memory, may have a neuroprotective and cognitive enhancing effect on the brain and increases brain serotonin, dopamine and GABA levels as well.
Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) (as Calcium D-Pantothenate) (30 mg)
Pantothenic acid (also called vitamin B5), is a water soluble vitamin and an essential nutrient that supports an important neurotransmitter called acetylcholine. Pantothenic acid is an essential ingredient of coenzyme A (CoA, CoASH or HSCoA) and acyl carrier protein (ACP), which play a part in supporting that all important neurotransmitter, acetylcholine (ACh).
Folic Acid (Vitamin B9) (400 mcg)
Folic acid (also known as vitamin B9) is crucial for proper brain function and plays an important role in mental and emotional health. Our body uses folic acid to help make DNA and RNA and works with vitamin B12 to make red blood cells. Vitamin B9 works with vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 in the body.
How does BrainPill work?
Brain Pill is a natural memory enhancing supplement and cognitive skills growth pill. It's is a natural cognitive boosting pill with clinically proven nootropics like cognizin, vinpocetine and ginkgo biloba which increase blood flow in your brain, thus, increase your alertness to a high level. Increasing blood flow has a positive impact on boosting short and long term memory. In general, the main goal of BrainPill is to boost mental cognition and fight memory loss.
Why use BrainPill™ ?
Because the brain pill helps people's memory, they are eager to snatch up and use it. This brain supplement is like rocket fuel for your brain and can help you have faster recall of facts on an exam, for example, or remember where you put your keys. The Brain Pill™ helps folks combat their memory loss, increases brain abilities and can play an important role in the transformation of people's lives. For these reasons and other reasons like these, people are interested in to get and use this amazing pill.
Who can use this Brain Supplement?
Good question! The answer is, according to the manufacturer, all men and women over the age of 21 (21+) include students, teachers, businessmen, athletes, professionals, and people who want to protect their memory as they get older can use this supplement.
Brain Pill is for you if ...
- You suffer from heavy brain fog
- You can’t think like you used to
- You get “stuck” in your own head
- You’re having difficulty with memory
- You have a mentally challenging job
- You’re under a lot of mental stress
- You lose mental stamina by mid-day
- You have trouble staying focused and on task
- You feel mentally drained at the end of the day
- You need to work long, productive hours
- You feel mentally exhausted
- Your mind feels “fuzzy” in the morning
- You keep “spacing-out” during the day
- You want to feel on top of your game
- You want to have a mental edge
- You want to feel confident in your mental abilities
- You want to be more productive when it matters most
- Your work requires you to constantly learn new things
BrainPill™ Help People Keep Their Memory and Boost Intelligence!
For more information Visit BrainPill Official Website.