What Is Brain Pill: Reviews and Some Useful Tips
What is Brain Pill and what does it do? Is it NZT? Is the brain pill an ideal pill? What role does the brain pill have in brain activity? What are the ingredients of the brain pill? Who can use the pill? How does brain pill help improve brain activity? Brain Pill™ is not a magic pill! Rather, it's a real thing. The brain pill does not make you genius, but it improves your brain's function so you can think faster and decide better.
Have you ever heard anything about the brain pill? You may have heard about it, or you've been familiar with it on TV ads or in journals or magazines or in cyberspace. According to the manufacturer, the brain pill is a pill containing naturally ingredients, which is produced to improve the brain and boost brain functions. The brain pill is a natural booster for the brain. The brain pill is composed of natural and active elements that promote brain function.
If it's hard for you to use several natural brain boosting products, instead of them, you can use only a pill that is made up of several natural products. Using a brain pill is much easier than using multiple natural brain enhancers. Let's now see which ingredients the brain pill is composed of, so that we can better understand its function.
Brain Pill™ contains 100% natural active ingredients which is scientifically formulated. The ingredients in the composition of the brain pill are:
- Citicoline - Cognizin®
- Bacopa monnieri - Synapsa
- Huperzine A
- Gingko Biloba
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin B6
- DHA Complex
- PS (Phosphatidylserine)
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)
- Folic Acid (Vitamin B9)
Let's now give a brief explanation of each of these ingredients to determine their role in the composition of the pill and ultimately in the function of the brain.
What is citicoline and cognizin? Citicoline, also known as cytidine diphosphate-choline (CDP-Choline), is a water soluble compound found in every cell in the body. Citicoline is naturally occurring in the cells of human and animal tissue. Citicoline is an intermediate in the generation of phosphatidylcholine from choline. Phosphatidylcholine is one of the important components of cell membranes. Multiple animal studies and several human studies have shown beneficial effects of citicoline in memory impairment and cognitive impairment. Citicoline has been proven to be an exceptional nutrient for the brain and is available as Cognizin® Citicoline. Cognizin is a clinically tested ingredient that delivers a patented form of citicoline to supply your brain with the energy it needs to stay sharp, support mental health, focus and attention. Cognizin® is also pure, vegetarian and allergen-free. Citicoline is available under a variety of brand names which cognizin is one of them and the Brain Pill™ uses this brand of citicoline in its composition. While other brain nutrients may assist the brain in a very narrowly targeted way, Cognizin® is known in its ability to impact many vital brain functions. Cognizin® promises to help protect your brain from the ravages of time and the environment.
The Ways Cognizin Enhances Brain Function
- Cognizin® citicoline provides vital nutrients for the brain. This helps to generate electrical impulses by the brain, cares for healthy brain cells and protects the neurons from free radical damage.
- Cognizin plays a role in the synthesis and maintenance of cell membranes.
- Acetylcholine is a nutrient that regulates cognitive function in the brain. Cognizin helps maintain the normal levels of acetylcholine.
- Although your brain accounts for less than two percent of your body weight, it consumes 20 percent of your body's energy, thus, it requires great amounts of energy. A healthy mitochondria activity is required for sustainable mental effort and cognizin supports this activity.
Overall, Cognizin® has a multi-faceted effect on brain health showing increased concentration, focus and improved accuracy, better performance and improved speed on cognitive tasks. Citicoline is a potent brain-health nutrient. A proprietary form of citicoline, Cognizin® has been clinically studied to support mental energy, focus and attention.
What is Synapsa? Synapsa is a patented, standardized extract of Bacopa monnieri and has been documented to noticeably improve cognitive function and mental performance.
Overall the benefits of Synapsa reported included:
- Faster Information Processing
- Improved Learning Rate
- Decreased Forgetting Rate
- Improved Memory Consolidation
- Better Multitasking Accuracy
- Faster Learning
- Enhanced Memory
- Improved Mental Performance
In six clinical studies, healthy adults using Synapsa showed significantly improved performance in areas such as visual processing, learning rate, working memory, information retention and mental performance in cognitively demanding environments.
What is Huperzine A? Huperzine A is a substance derived from a plant called Chinese club moss (Huperzia serrata). Huperzine A protects the brain function by preventing the breakdown of acetylcholine (ACh). Acetylcholine is a neurotransmitter that increases alertness and plays a key role in memory. The role of neurotransmitter in carrying chemical messages from one nerve cell to the next is very high. Neurotransmitter is a chemical substance that is released at the end of an axon by the arrival of a nerve impulse and, by diffusing across the synapse or junction, causes the transfer of the impulse to another axon, a muscle fiber, or some other structure.
What is Vinpocetine? Vinpocetine is a synthetically produced alkaloid derived initially from the periwinkle plant. Perhaps one of the most referenced vinpocetine benefits is the possible effect it has on memory. Vinpocetine is used to enhance memory and cognition. Specifically, vinpocetine may be able to help people in the formation of memories, essentially helping them to learn more easily and improve their reaction times.
You can find out more about other ingredients of this pill in Brain Pill Reviews article.
Brain Pill Reviews
Further review of the brain pill is a great help in introducing it better. Brain Pill is a natural cognitive booster. You can also call it a nootropic and, OK, fine, a smart pill. If you take Brain Pill, you’ll have better memory, because it’s formulated with high-impact natural ingredients that encourage better blood circulation in your brain and help establish paths in the brain responsible for short and long term memory.
Specially, Brain Pill is designed to help mental alertness and Fight Memory Loss. This alone is a big deal because losing memory is a huge problem after we hit 40. Memory loss tends to get worse with time and is a lonely road to travel.
But what about these rumors of Brain Pill being a natural Limitless pill? Well, among other things, Brain Pill is designed to help working memory – that’s your short-term memory – which scientists argue is a better litmus test for intelligence than IQ. You can red Improve Memory with Brain Pill article.
Having a high Intelligence Quotient (IQ) just means you know how to ace a test. A good memory means your cognitive functions are firing on all cylinders.
In other words, Brain Pill really can make you more intelligent. Those rumors of it being a smart pill are valid.
Why People Use Brain Pill™ ?
Folks are snatching up Brain Pill because it helps their memory. That’s got a million applications. It can help you remember where you put your keys, for example, or have faster recall of facts on an exam. That’s the tip of the proverbial iceberg, though, because the Brain Pill formula is like rocket fuel for your brain, and has exciting applications that might change your life.
Some Reasons to Encourage People to Buy Brain Pill Include:
- Better Memory: The obvious reason people love Brain Pill is because it helps memory. That might help you remember someone’s name, for example. Or quickly retrieve key facts at work.
- Boost Intelligence: Better memory means your brain has better cognitive and executive function. Yes, you really can take a pill and get more intelligent.
- Be More Productive: Remember in Limitless when Eddie Morra wrote that novel in just 3 days? You may not hit those levels with Brain Pill but you’ll certainly get a lot more done.
- Learn New Skills: Also like our favorite Bradley Cooper character from a movie that isn’t The Hangover, you may learn new skills when you take Brain Pill.
- Fight Brain Fog: Ah brain fog…is there anything else that kills productivity with such reliable ad nauseum? The good news is Brain Pill fights brain fog and brings your top game. Get that brain fog outta here!
- Tune Out Distractions: This is an extension of what we’ve already talked about. Brain Pill is poetry for your productivity at work or school, and when you need to focus on one thing at a time.
Use Brain Pill For Your Memory and Cognitive Skills
Brain Pill is a memory pill and most folks buy this pill to boost their memory. That’s what this brain pill is designed for, with clinically studied natural ingredients like Cognizin and Huperzia Serrata, which show huge promise for memory, brain function and their ability to keep it on its tippy-toes.
The memory benefits of Brain Pill alone separate it from other so-called cognitive boosters.
But it’s those other benefits of Brain Pill that really make it awesome. Yes, you know the one you’re thinking about. Brain Pill will make you more intelligent. Call it a natural Limitless pill if you like, the end result is it’ll help make you smart.