How to Increase Sperm Count?
In this article, we aim to review and find the right answer to the question of how to increase sperm count. Sperm health is a vital issue for male fertility. In addition to sperm health, sperm count is one of the important factors for male fertility. Sperm count is referred to the average total number of sperm present in one sample of semen. According to recent World Health Organization (WHO) guideline, a healthy sperm count is 15 million per milliliters (ml) or 39 millions per sample. Sperm count lower than 10 millions per ml is considered abnormal and can result male infertility.
Sperm health and sperm count are two issues that are closely linked and related to each other. Therefore, any factor that contributes to sperm health and prevents sperm damage can increase the number of healthy sperms. In fact, it can be said that sperm count is one of the factors related to sperm health. In this article, we will point out some ways that not only protect sperm health and prevent sperm damage but also increase sperm counts.
Signs of Healthy Sperm
As we said, sperm count is directly related to sperm health. Therefore, to increase sperm count, we need to consider the health of sperm. First of all, let's see what are the sperm health markers, and then we'll look at ways to boost sperm count and improve sperm health. The markers of sperm health include:
- Sperm motility: Sperm mobility is one of the important factors related to sperm health and is one of the important issues in the study of male fertility. Sperm motility refers to the sperm movement. The sperms must be able to swim to reach the egg and fertilize it. There are two options for sperm motility that can be considered as a sign of sperm health: 1) sperm motility and 2) sperm speed (the speed of sperm movement). Not only sperm motility is important, but the speed of sperm movement is also important. The sperm must be able to move fast enough to penetrate the egg cell and fertilize the egg.
- Sperm morphology (Shape): One of the signs of healthy sperm is the sperm morphology. Sperm morphology refers to the shape of the sperm, or what it looks like under a microscope. Specifically, it looks at the shape of the sperm head and the size of the sperm. The head shape is important because it affects the sperm’s ability to dissolve the outer surface of an egg and fertilize it.
- Sperm count: Sperm count is one of the health signs of sperm especially when a woman is planning to become pregnant. If you and your spouse are trying to conceive a baby, sperm count is certainly important. In this case, you may be looking for information about how to increase sperm count to improve your chances of getting pregnant. A healthy sperm count is necessary for male fertility. Sperm volume is the concentration of sperm cells per ejaculation. Normal semen contains 40 million to 300 million sperm per milliliter. A low sperm count is considered to be anything between 10 and 20 million sperm per milliliter. Twenty million sperm per milliliter may be adequate for pregnancy if the sperm are healthy and high in motility.
- Semen Volume: The sperm do not swim to the egg alone, but the sperm move through a carrier called semen. High semen can be a sign of high sperm count, but not always. Although a higher semen volume may not be a sure sign of a higher sperm count, however, a minimum volume of semen is required to carry the sperms through the female reproductive region. A normal semen volume ranges from 2 to 5ml per ejaculation.
Let's go back to the main question of how to increase sperm counts? Men can increase their sperm count by three methods. These three methods are:
- lifestyle changes
- Food (Nutrition Correction)
In addition to these three methods, medication (the use of specific medications) may also be recommended by a physician when sperm count is too low (in treatment of low sperm count).
Among the various ways to improve sperm count in men, two methods: lifestyle change and nutrition modification are extremely important and have a significant impact on male fertility. If these two methods are properly followed by men in life, in most cases (with the exception of specific cases) there may be no need for other sperm count increasing methods. Now let's look at ways to increase sperm count in more detail.
All humans choose a lifestyle based on their beliefs or other reasons. If you also look at the things you do in your life, you will find that you have your own lifestyle. Lifestyle includes a variety of issues such as thinking, eating, sleeping, socializing, and more. Everyone's lifestyle can be constant throughout their lives or change once in a while. Lifestyle is directly linked to our health. Today's lifestyle has had a negative impact on the fertility of men and women. Accordingly, it can be said that lifestyle changes are one of the first and most important actions needed to boost male health and consequently increase sperm count.
Lifestyle changes include many things, but we will try to address just the most important ones here.
- Smoking: Research has shown that smoking has a negative effect on sperm and consistently reduces sperm count in men. If you are looking for a healthy life, fertility and having healthy children, avoid smoking.
- Alcohol: Alcohol is harmful not only to health but also to sperm. In addition, drinking alcohol causes dementia. Drinking alcohol is also forbidden by religion. Try to quit alcohol, not just for having a baby, but for the rest of your life.
- Drugs: Some prescribed medications can reduce sperm count. Several prescribed medicines such as anti-androgens, anti-inflammatories, antipsychotics, corticosteroids, methadone and some antibiotics may decrease the healthy product of sperms. Once you stop taking these medicines, your sperm counts return to normal and even can increase. Drugs such as marijuana, cocaine etc decreases sperm production. If you are taking such medicines, try consulting your doctor to stop taking them.
- Stress: Stress disrupts normal body activities. Stress has a negative effect on the body's normal activities. At the time of stress the body is less concerned about reproduction and more concerned about surviving.Reducing stress can be effective in solving the problem of low sperm count.
- Excess weight: According to one study, obese and overweight men have lower sperm count and decreased sperm motility.Try to avoid overeating not only when trying to have a baby but also in your life forever. Overeating can lead to obesity and overweight, and this threatens your health in every way.
- Soy: Soy contains substances that can reduce sperm production. Soy can reduce sperm count, infertility and erectile dysfunction in men. It is recommended that men avoid soy and soy-based foods such as soy milk and soy sauce for their whole health and increase sperm count.
- Fast Food: The use of fast food is increasing today. It should be noted that fast food has a negative impact on our health. Saturated fats in fast food can impair the absorption of vitamin E in men's body, which can increase impotence in men. Reducing the absorption of vitamin E in men's body reduces sperm count as well as decreases sperm motility. On the other hand, high trans fat fast foods disrupt sperm oxidation conditions.
- Tight pants: Unfortunately, today the use of tight pants for men and women has become fashionable. Tight pants and, in general, tight dresses, have a lot of harm to the physical and even mental health of men and women.Tight pants in men prevent proper blood supply to the sexual organs and this can disrupt the normal functioning of those organs. To prevent sexual problems in men, it is recommended that men avoid wearing tight pants and tight shorts.
Of course, by looking at our lifestyles and surroundings, we can find many things to avoid. But here we tried to point to the most important ones. There are a number of things that we need to do as far as possible, some of which are mentioned below.
- Healthy eating: Healthy and balanced nutrition is key to a healthy body and therefore, healthy sperm.An unhealthy diet affects not only the overall health of the body but also the male fertility. Transgenic products are one of the major causes of infertility and malformed sperm in men.
- Exercise: Exercise plays an important role in the general health of the body. Exercise not only improves men's mental performance but also raises men's testosterone levels. Several studies have shown that exercise can improve sperm quality. Exercise can also play an important role in increasing sperm counts.
- Adequate Sleeping: Sleep plays a vital role in good health and well-being throughout your life. Getting enough quality sleep at the right times can help protect your mental health, physical health, quality of life, and safety. It is very important to get adequate sleep to maintain your health. Lack of adequate sleep can lead to numerous health problems. Both inadequate sleep and excessive sleep are both harmful to health and can have a negative impact on sperm.
- Healthy fat intake: Polyunsaturated fats are crucial for the healthy development of the sperm membrane. Such fats include omega-3 and omega-6. A review of three studies found that males with infertility who supplemented with omega-3 fatty acids experienced a significant improvement in sperm motility and concentration, compared with males who did not take omega-3 supplements.
Increase Sperm Count Food:
In general, the following foods have beneficial effects on health and also have the ability to increase sperm count:
- Egg + Onion + Olive oil: Read the natural libido booster food article.
- Black seed + Pure honey: Read the boost sperm: top 3 natural treatments article.
- Wrinkled grapes: Read the boost sperm: top 3 natural treatments article.
- Dates: Researchers believe that dates contain high levels of estradiol and flavonoids, which increase sperm count and sexual arousal.
- Citrus fruits
- Whole wheat and grains
- Most fish, especially salmon
- Foods containing vitamin D: vitamin D linked to sperm quality.
- Dark chocolate
- Broccoli: A green vegetable full of folic acid.
- Turmeric: Super high in Vitamin C
- Asparagus: Super high in Vitamin C. Asparagus rich in inulin, purine, vitamin C, beta carotene, vitamin E, zinc, magnesium, selenium, asparagine, asparaginase, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine, choline and folic acid.
- Carob: See the sperm boost: carob benefits article.
In men with very low sperm counts, doctors may prescribe few medicines to treat the low sperm count. Of course, the prescription of these drugs depends on the physical condition of the man and other medications he may be taking.
Remember that natural remedies are the best treatment to fight against low sperm count and increase sperm count and in this case, you need to change your lifestyle a little.
This is a suggestion:
Male Fertility Breakthrough with VigRX® Fertility Factor 5.
Finally, an all-natural, non-invasive way to improve male fertility starting in JUST 3 MONTHS!
- Increase Sperm Population (count)
- Improve Sperm Shape (morphology)
- Boost Sperm Movement (motility)
- Enlarge Semen Volume
- Support Male Reproductive Function
Visit VigRX Fertility Factor 5 official website.